Friday, January 10, 2014
Ratatouille iron on transfers
"Ratatouille " ? Just heard the name , I am very surprised , mice can also be cooking ? But after reading it, I feel it
is an interesting, lively good movie.iron on logos
The movie focuses on : There is a little mouse named Remy . It has a great dream : this little mouse actually been
thinking become five -star French restaurant chef ! Obviously, this is not just unrealistic dream , is simply impossible
! However , the head is a senior French restaurant , and the restaurant 's chef is Remy 's idol - the genius chef
Augustine , faced with such a golden opportunity , small Remy decided to brave the dangers expired , to show the world
his passion for cooking . So in the process of realization of a dream , no matter what the difficulties , he also put
this dream come true ......Ratatouille iron on designs
"When you have a dream , no matter how difficult , you only have the courage to move forward , you can taste the
sweetness ." This is what I want to say a word after reading a movie . You see, the movie 's hero Remy is how we can
learn Yeah, it is desperate to complete their wishes. When I encounter difficulties , I have tried to give up, but ready
to give up at the moment, has emerged out of the minds of many celebrities growth story . You might say : " famous people
born smart ! " That's not all people agree with you , but that you are looking for excuses.Ratatouille wall stickers Speaking of which, I think of
a story: a story about the frog : There are two frogs , a careless jump to a hot pot , it struggling hop , actually it
never crossed beyond the height , managed to escape ; another jump unopened pot , leisurely, with increasing temperature
, which is unbearable , began to jump , could not jump , but how come it impossible to escape , eventually died Shuitang
. There are a math test , I did not test well, on the paper to see my father , my father said: " ? Difficulties often
makes progress, how can you make someone else do well also without difficulty experienced difficulties " this sentence
for me how valuable it is to die !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment